Commercial Account Application
To apply for a Florida commercial driving record account with the American Safety Council:
You must be a legitimate business/organization ordering 25+ records for a legitimate business purpose.
You must be the end user of the records - You may not use a commercial driving record account to order records for anything other than your organization's own use.
For your protection and to comply with State and Federal regulations, personal information such as the subject's name, address and Social Security number will not be displayed on driving records. The driving records you receive will be identified by the subject's driver's license number.
- Print Commercial Account Florida Driving Record Agreement.
- Complete and sign the agreement.
- Attach the following documentation as verification of your business status:
- A copy of a bill (such as a phone bill or electric bill) with your business name and address on it.
- A copy of a government form or correspondence that has your business tax identification number and business name on it.
- Be sure to include your email address as requested in the agreement. We will communicate with you by email to respond on your account application.
For faster service, please fax your completed application and documentation to us at 855-833-8371 and your account can normally be set up in 1-2 business days.
Or you may mail this information to us at:
American Safety Council, Inc.
Attn: Sales Department
225 E. Robinson St.
Orlando, FL 32801
For commercial driving record account questions, please contact our Sales Department at email@example.com or (407) 377-1506.
Once your account is approved:
- We will provide you with a Username and Password to access your account.
- You may then login and fund your account (by charge to a major credit card).
- Driving records may then be ordered immediately and will be available instantly subject to response time from DMV databases.
- Your account will be debited automatically each time a driving record is ordered. You may add funds to your account as needed in increments up to $500 by charge to a major credit card.
- You may continue to order driving records as long as your account is in good standing and the funds are available in your account.
Record Business Sign-Up
The Florida Vehicle Report lists ownership and descriptive information on the vehicle. » Learn More
Questions? Call Us: 1-800-393-1063
Be aware of websites selling driving records that aren't recognized by the DMV and do not actually pull your official driving history. Our driving records contain all of the information recorded by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.